Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Settings The submission file is in PDF format. Other formats such as Open Office, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format will be converted into PDF format. Make sure the manuscript is using AIJCS template.
- Where available, quotes, citations, URLs for the references have been provided to avoiding plagiarism. Please include your published research manuscript in references when quoting your self to avoid self-plagiarism.
- International Journal of Cultural Studies (AIJCS) using double blind peer review system. The objective criteria focus on four elements: plagiarisms, research content's scope, copyediting, and manuscript in AIJCS template format. AIJCS using binary system where zero means the element need an update and one means the element is accepted.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines in AIJCS template
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.